Sunday 4 May 2014

Weddings! [Quynh & Daniel's]

[NOTE: This is a very long post...]

I just love weddings!! It's such a happy atmosphere to be in as everyone is so jolly and cheerful, it's the kind of surroundings I like to be in! So if I'm invited to a wedding, I'm there!! I'll make sure of it! Haha

This time round, it was my childhood friend and neighbour, Quynh, that was getting married! I've known her since I was 3 or 4 probably?? She used to babysit me and help me with my homework haha good times... And now she's married! I'm so happy for her :') When I received the invite, there was no doubt I'd miss it!

I left for the wedding along with my sister and her boyfriend, it was quite a drive away! I fell asleep for a bit... haha 
As soon as we got there, we were greeted by the photographer and ended up taking photos before going to see the bride herself :P
Beautiful Bride & Groom :)
Whole evening was spent having some laughs and taking photos :P so here are some more for your viewing pleasure!
LOL

It was time for the couple to cut their cake!
So cute!!!
First dance :)
Sis and her boyfriend dancing it out :P

It was then time for the bouquet toss!! All those P.E lessons at school has lead up to this moment... 
Just look at that stance, you know I was ready for it.
I CAUGHT IT! LOL! Effortless.
Straight after catching it I ran to my sister in other other room waving it about with this fat grin on my face saying "I CAUGHT IT!!" haha it was my first time catching it so I got a little excited....
 
We left shortly after as it was getting late and we still had that hour drive back! Luckily I wasn't the one driving so I was chilled lol I had a wonderful time and was happy about the bouquet :P The bride's mum also approached me before we left asking if I could do her a favour of being the photographer at their second wedding party the following month. This second one was mainly for her mum and dad because they wanted to celebrate her marriage with their friends haha so part 2 is the Vietnamese wedding party, which my family were invited to! So I said I'd do it for her and got an excuse to attend another wedding party LOL

And here is Part 2!

Right, this was much closer to home so it was easy to get to. I was nervous about taking the photos because my camera is not professional like the photographer she had in the first one, so quality will not be as great but I said I'd try to do my best for her! 

The dress I wore at this party was originally the dress I wanted to wear at the first one! I actually didn't fit in it last month so that's why I had to buy a new dress! To my surprise, I had lost weight unintentionally and lost 2 inches on my waist which was what I needed to happen for me to fit into this dress! Win win situation I'd say! Perfect timing too!! :D so I was happy!

Myself and the bride :)

These next few pictures will be with my family! Whenever I was taking a break from following the bride and groom, I would head over to my family's table and take photos with them :) so enjoy!
With cousin's son
With my nan (Dad's mum)
With my mummy
With my daddy
 Right, the story behind this... My parents have been divorced for almost 20 years now and they NEVER interact with one another directly. When they communicate, it's through my sister and me. This moment was one hell of a rare moment... My dad was actually dragged over to my mum's table by an old friend and they were made to "cheers" one another! I got trigger happy and took a lot of photos of them together loool 

I also took this chance to get a photo with my mum and dad. Now.... I don't even remember the last time I was in a photo with them. It's hard enough to get them 2 together ANYWHERE, let alone get them in a photo! Opportunity arose, I grabbed it with both hands! This moment was the happiest moment of my life. I think I've always been affected by their divorce as a child because I always end up crying when I talk about it or just about my dad in general! It's a very sensitive topic to me. But enough of my sob story!! 
Here's the photo that made my entire life! LOL
You can actually see  who I take after :P
Right, back to the Bride and Groom! They were going around greeting each table and this one table told them they had to pick up this gold strip with their mouths as it represents something... They couldn't do it because they kept banging their heads so gave up with that LOL

Then I took a few more shots with my cousin at the end of the night !
Terry (little boy) kept photo bombing our photos and wouldn't actually leave, so most photos we took has Terry in them... LOL bless his cotton socks.
Because he obviously wanted to be in the photos, I took one with him too :3 and that was the end of my photos!!

These next few are of the food that we had!! It was a 10 course meal I believe... Be prepared to droooool :D

You bet I was stuffed after this! Those 2 inches were probably put back on!! LOL

So there we have it! One LONG wedding post with a bit of my history involved lol! Until next time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment