Wednesday 7 May 2014

ASSA !

This was my second time here but the first time I didn't really eat anything haha plus it was over a year ago! 
This time round, I went with a group of friends as they were craving Korean and opted for this place! I never turn down Korean food!

Address: 23 Romilly Street, Soho, London, W1D 5AG

Starters! We ordered a dish of Pickled Radish and the other 2 were complimentary I believe?
Mixed meat sausage and kimchi broth
Rice cake in chilli sauce
MY FAVOURITE DISH EVER! I really can't eat anything that's too spicy and whenever I get rice cakes anywhere, it always ends up being too spicy for me but somehow I was able to eat this! Definitely a score in my books, I know where to go for rice cakes now haha.
Kimchi Pancake
Seafood Pancake
Rice with stir fried sweet potato noodle & vegetables (pork included)
Kimchi Fried Rice
Fish Hot Stone Bowl
Beef Hot Stone Bowl
I liked everything here! I just wish there were cucumbers/courgettes in my Dolbibimbap lol prices were standard pricing for Korean food in the area, affordable and not too expensive. Food comes out quick, flavours are great, good portions, friendly staff. Top notch place :) the hot pot here is perfect for those cold evenings! I will come back for the rice cakes... Haha

x

No comments:

Post a Comment