Friday 2 May 2014

Eating Out In Barcelona!


Food Glorious Food.... 

I managed to track down the addresses and names of where we ate if you wanted to go there but I can't state what all the dishes are exactly haha We did ended up eating at fast food chains like Burger King, McDonald's and KFC too LOL we just wanted to compare it to England's style... xD I didn't take a photo of those meals though haha

But here's all the photos I managed to take! 

-Rosti Restaurant -
Address: Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas, 2, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
 

 





- Caruso Barcelona Restaurant -
Address: La Rambla, 96, 08002 Barcelona, Spain





- Tapa Tapa -
Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 44, 08007 Barcelona, Spain


Their whole menu was all tapas! If you wanted to make it a main you could opt for that option too :) I wanted to try it all haha but that wasn't going to happen lol the tapas portions are actually perfect portions for me, I could just eat the one dish and be full! But we ordered a few to share and I had a bit of everything hehe









- x -
This restaurant I wasn't able to find the name but I know the road it's on! There's a strip of cafe's/restaurants on this road and we just sat at the one that looked the nicest with an outside area!

Address: Pas de Sota Muralla
 

- 1881 per Sagardi Restaurant -
Address: Plaça de Pau Vila, 3, 08003 Barcelona, Spain





- Celler de Tapas -
Address: Carrer de l'Almirall Cervera




McDonald's Brunch Menu!!

I was amazed at there being a brunch menu so I just had to try it! It was okay though, nothing special about it... It was just different haha

So there we go! The end of my Barcelona experience! All the food was great and we tried to eat as much tapas and paellas and seafood dishes as we could lol I actually didn't order any paellas for myself which I was a bit gutted on. I wanted to on the last day but the place we had our last mean at didn't serve them :( so I missed out. I managed to try a spoonful of my friend's earlier on but that was about it for me haha

I will definitely go back to Spain but to another city! I hope you enjoyed my posts! :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment