Monday 14 April 2014

Song Que! [Updated]

(Vietnamese Restaurant)

Address: 143 Kingsland Road, London E2 8DY


I hadn't been to this place before and my boyfriend had never tried Vietnamese food so I had to drag him to a Vietnamese restaurant to show what he's been missing out on! This was the first one we saw and popped right in!







First off, you gotta try Vietnamese iced coffee if you haven't tried it before! It's one of my faves! Mmmm nothing beats it for me!

For starters, we had Banh Xeo. Also another favourite! But this one has to be the crispiest one I've had! And me, I love my crunchy foods so I was loving this haha yum yum :) 


Bun bo xao I think this was (Stir fried beef with lemongrass), I felt like having a dry dish so this was what I ordered! The portion was actually big for me and I didn't end up finishing it lol the flavours were nice though and I did enjoy what I ate of it haha

Boyfriend had a rice dish as that's what he was craving for, I suggested Com Xuong Bi (Rice with pork chop and shredded pork) as it's my fave rice dish :D He enjoyed it too so wey hey!

And to finish it off, a nice chilled dessert! Three colour dessert with coconut milk. I love this stuff! I just love Vietnamese food in general haha

Overall, I had a pleasant time here and the boyfriend enjoyed his first experience! Definitely will go again to try their other stuff if what I had already was good!


[PART TWO]

Came back here with more friends and ate more stuff!! :D

Summer Rolls
Salt Chilli Squid
Spring Rolls
Pho Ga
Seafood Noodles (Bun Hue I think...)
Grilled Pork with Shredded Pork & Spring Rolls with Rice Vermicelli 
And they still remain my favourite place :) Apparently it's my mum's favourite place too :P 
I think this post covers most of their basics dishes! :D Go and try them out! One of the most authentic Vietnamese restaurants that I've been to so far!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment