Sunday 12 January 2014

London Aquarium!

I actually haven't been to a lot of places in London despite living here and all! So I've decided to go to all attractions that I haven't been to! Well the ones that catches my interest anyway haha 

Earlier today, I went to visit the aquarium with 2 of my younger cousins because they actually wanted to go! My friends aren't exactly interested in these places because most have already been, so most of these places I'm visiting will be with my younger cousins! Some quality family bonding time haha

These places, I always find over priced. An adult ticket here is £21.60 I think it was... RIDICULOUS! Just to see fishes? C'mon... So the only time I will actually go is if there's offers cos I'm cheap like that LOL I found one on Days Out Guide, 2 for 1! Sorted. So that gave me one free ticket. And off we went!


 The queue was so long but that was expected for a weekend...
Eventually we got to the front and bought our tickets! Aren't they cute??

Once we were inside, we just went crazy with taking photos of every exhibit... So here's a few of photos of the fishes, only a selected few though, don't want to bore you guys with a post full of different fishes I actually took 200 photos inside... :|
 Look! It's Marlin, Nemo and Dory!! Haha my favourite bit :) 
Look at "Dory's" face though... hahahaha LOVE IT!
 Penguins!!! I have no idea why their room was red...

After this I actually got pretty bored... We somehow spent 2 hours inside... haha
At the end of the visit, you enter the gift shop where you can buy the photos you took at the start! IT's £25 for their full package but I'm not gonna buy that... I ended up only buying the magnet and keyring and got the download info free from the guy who served me :) Here's our pics!

We got told to point at some block pretending it's a shark and this is the outcome of that point... LOL pretty funny xD I wanted to do the green room photos too but I didn't wanna buy it so skipped that part! 

To conclude this visit, I don't think it's actually worth £21. It's nice to go once maybe if you really like seeing fishes or you have a curious child :P I definitely suggest to get the 2 for 1 offer if you're travelling by train! (Only applicable with train ticket purchases with the national rail symbol on it). The other option is to book online and save 10% on the standard on the day prices. There's actually quite a few deals on their site, so definitely look into it! 

 When we left, the sun had begun to set and I just couldn't resist taking a photo! I love sunsets and sunrises, so pretty! Here's my photos of the sun set :) I think it's the best time to capture scenery pictures.

  
Pictures came out really nicely, with a touch of editing too lol if only the camera could actually take photos like this. Saves me time from editing them!

Hope you liked this post!

Address: County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB

x

No comments:

Post a Comment