Friday 10 January 2014

New Name

I've decided to change the name of this blog to "Jenny Loves" this allows me to post about literally anything I love instead of JUST my travels! If it were just to be based on travelling I wouldn't be able to post that regularly, whereas now I can post about anything. So it's much more broader! 

This won't be so much about my personal life but more about where I go, I'll post photos of these places and tell you where I went and how I felt about it! I have a lot planned for this year so hopefully this blog will be jammed packed with my little adventures :D I'm so excited!! I made a bucket list (that I put up on the right) and hoping to cross them all off! In due time of course, still have a good few years in me haha I'm always adding onto that list so I have a lifetimes worth of things to do and places to go! Maybe I'll get to share some of those moments with a special someone one day too :) I hope to cross most of them off if not all!

This blog will give me the excuse to do them! Otherwise I'll probably just be lazy and stay at home being unproductive in all honesty lol there's just so much to see and do out there so I don't want to waste time being cooped up in my room no more when I can be outside exploring this world. Life is short, I don't want to have any regrets. I want to be happy and doing all of this now, is what makes me happy. I hope my blog will brighten up your day because that's my aim! To bring happiness to people :) So enjoy these posts!

x

P.S. This is the camera I will be using from now on in future posts! For those that want to know the model it's a Panasonic Lumix G5 :) Bought this especially to use for this blog! 
(It's a compact SLR)

No comments:

Post a Comment