Sunday 19 January 2014

Boba Jam!

Because my cousin was turning 14 this weekend, after the trip to the Planetarium I took her and my other cousin out to eat desserts in China Town! I've been to Boba Jam a few times now so it's not exactly my first time haha but I thought I'd write a post on it anyway and show you what we ate!! Here's some mouth watering desserts! Mmmmmm! :P




Original Milk Tea, Lychee Green Tea & Hokkaido Caramel Milk Tea
 Delight Ice Creams
 Mango Forest
 Mango Berry Snow Tower

Man, I loved my dessert! ^ Shaved ice = AWESOMENESS!!
The girls seemed to enjoy their desserts too and finished it! I kinda had some left over because I was too stuffed! Fail... It was great though despite not finishing it! 

This is the usual place I would go to if I wanted dessert and bubble tea, or Candy cafe actually... I will do a post on that another day!

There's a decent amount of seats here and it's always packed with people, the bubbletea here is also nice. My sister always goes to this one to get her fix but I'm always going to different ones haha I'm not too fussed because they're all starting to taste the same... But there's certain places I'd go to if I wanted a different flavour!

Check it out if you're in the area! Many choices to choose from!!

Address: 100-102 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 5EE

x

No comments:

Post a Comment