Sunday 26 January 2014

Belgo Centraal!

I've actually been here before last year but this time I'm making a post for it! Both occasions that I visited were for friends' birthdays :P 
Belgo is popular for their mussels but I don't eat mussels so I can't comment on that... :/ And surprisingly, no one ordered that this time round! So I can't even show you a picture! Awwww :( 

But these photos will have to do for now! A lot of different dishes were ordered and everything just looked so scrumptious!! Mmmmm even had a bite out of a few other dishes hehehe sharing is caring :D

       
Belgo Classics: Sea Bass
Burgers: Cod
Belgo Classics: Beef Short Rib
Steak: Sirloin
Steak: Rib Eye
Burgers: Aberdeen Angus Beef
Rottiserie: Chilli and Herb
Sides: Frites
Don't these photos just make you hungry...? Cos I sure am now! The food was just as yummy as it looked! Very nicely presented! Do check it out if you're a fan of mussels though! My friends went through buckets last year haha must be good right? 
I think everyone finished their meal and that's always a good sign! I don't have anything negative to say about this place, I enjoyed my time there and the staff were friendly too :)

Address: 50 Earlham St, London WC2H 9LJ

x

No comments:

Post a Comment