Thursday 12 June 2014

Coffee Frappe! [Recipe]

I loveeee coffee!!! Not straight though, needs to have sugar and milk involved lol

As Summer has arrived, I've been making a lot of cold beverages! I enjoy a coffee frappe and usually get it from Starbucks or McDonalds. But I don't have time to walk up there when I'm working so I started making my own! And why not share my recipe that I use :)

I usually make this coffee and drink it hot but not in this weather... Oh no sir-ee...

 


So here's what you need!

Serves 1 - 2

Ingredients:

3 tsp instant coffee (I used Nescafé Original)
3 & 1/2 tbsp condensed milk (taste it 1 tbsp at a time, this is to my liking)
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup hot (not boiling) water
A few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
1 cup crushed ice

Method:

  1. Mix your instant coffee, condensed milk, vanilla extract, milk and water together. Let it cool or if you're impatient like me, only add 1/2 cup hot water and then half cup of ice after mixing to cool it down.
  2. Add your coffee mix in the blender with 1 cup of ice and blend away!
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy :)
Notes:

The spoon measurements are rough guidelines of what I used, I didn't use the correct tool and use a standard at home teaspoon and tablespoon!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment