Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas in London!

Today, I thought I would go and explore and see the Christmas displays that are on the streets of London! I love seeing beautiful lights at night so I came out when the sun was about to set to take these photos. 
There's also a few other shots that aren't Christmas related but I thought looked good!
I'll also add the location of the photos if you guys wanted to go to the same place to take your own photos :)

So here's my photos of Christmas in London!

The train I got on heading towards Waterloo, "I mustache you a question."



London Eye

Pulled pork in a bun topped with cranberry sauce @ SouthBank

Crossing the Hungerford Bridge


Roof Top Bar @ ME London Hotel


The Ice Rink @ Somerset House

@Trafalgar Square

@W Hotel London

@Piccadilly Circus

On Jermyn Street

On Regent Street

On Carnaby Street

On South Molten Street

London Bridge - More London Place @ The Scoop

x

No comments:

Post a Comment